This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for phantomfreelance.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Sharing
Keryn van der Dijken is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you. Other direct contact can include but is not limited to information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, provide me with feedback on products or services, fill out a form or enter information on this website. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside of myself, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
I may use the information collected from the above aforementioned ways for the following:
- To improve this website in order to better serve you.
- To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings, reviews or testimonials of services or products.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address or phone number given on this website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time the Website requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as postal code, age, etc.). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Website and my services.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless I provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist me in operating the website, conducting my business, or serving my users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect myself or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on the website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Under The Age Of 13
If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or through any of it's features make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to me, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
Phantom Freelance does not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If I learn I have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, I will delete that information.
If you believe I might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact me.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Phantom Freelance collects your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to my clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, Phantom Freelance agrees to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of my business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services (MailChimp) for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me or follow the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email correspondence, and I will promptly remove you.
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- You may request access to, or deletion of your data that Phantom Freelance stores.
- You may request to setup restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You may object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to Phantom Freelance's processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You may lodge a complaint with an authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
I only ask for information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. I will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with me. If you have any GDPR related concerns about the data that has been collected, please email me.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Website.
While Phantom Freelance uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, I also protect your information offline. I am the sole proprietor of Phantom Freelance and as such only I have access to any personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This Policy was last updated: June 12, 2018